• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD-WTB Manners TCS

John Oxford

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2023
Arkansas
Looking for a Manners TCS. Have cash and can cashapp, PayPal f&f, venmo. Prefer a Sikes clutch (I already have a knob), and a weight tunable ARCA. Doesn't have to be a locking rail. Rem700/Impact737 chassis. I'm running a 26" MTU so I think most barrel cuts will work. RH bolt. I really like a gloss finish but open to the right deal. Perfect would be OD web with gloss finish. Post pics and price of what you got.

Doesn’t have the Sikes clutch rail. I do have another in saltwater camo with a sikes clutch. If you prefer that one, I would keep this black one and sell the other for $1500 shipped. If you are interested, I can get photos this evening.

Doesn’t have the Sikes clutch rail. I do have another in saltwater camo with a sikes clutch. If you prefer that one, I would keep this black one and sell the other for $1500 shipped. If you are interested, I can get photos this evening.
I'm pretty far on a deal for one tomorrow afternoon, but you may send some pics of the black one. The saltwater is a little more than I want to be in one.

Pics of the black one are in the link. Here’s the saltwater camo stock.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    616.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3027.jpeg
    IMG_3027.jpeg
    950.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3026.jpeg
    IMG_3026.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: Barelygettinby