• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***SOLD*** WTS - 6.5 Grendel w/ Extras AND Ammo !!!

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    6.5 Grendel loaded with customizations and shooting accurately to 1,000:

- PSA 6.5 Grendel 20" Rifle Length SS Upper with BCG
    - Bushmaster lower with custom controls
    - TriggerTech Diamond AR Competition Flat Trigger (1.25-3.75 adjustable - set for 1.4 lbs)
    - Magpul PRS Gen3 Precision Stock
    - Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block
    - Radian Raptor Suppressor-Optimized Charging Handle
    - Silencerco ASR Suppressor-ready Muzzle Brake
    - MLok-mounted Bipod Pic-Rail
    - Three (3) Elander 10-Round Magazines (6.5-G's are notoriously finicky with magazines and these work flawlessly)

NOTE: Scope and Bipod are NOT included … just there for you to "visualize" this in your hands.

This beautiful rifle was purpose-built for distance precision and only has about 200 rounds through it ... all from a bench. I've used it in our local gas-gun match and routinely hit IPSC targets out beyond 900 yards. Only selling because I've gotten into ELR distances and am focused on 1-mile (plus) with longer range rifles. Also because my wife said I have to "Sell One to Buy One" and I have a 300-PRC in the gun-sights. This rifle has resided (clean and oiled) in my safe for the last six months, and needs a loving home where it can fulfil its destiny. It's just too nice to be a "Safe Queen".

BUT WAIT … THERE's MORE !!! (Sorry, no steak knives.)

Since I won't need the ammunition I've stocked up for this caliber, it's available and along for the ride … 300 Rounds of Hornady American Gunner 6.5 Grendel 123gr BTHP. Very accurate, highly reliable, shoots at about 2,625 fps from this rifle.

If you want the rifle WITHOUT the ammunition, the price is $1,200 (plus shipping).
    If you want the rifle WITH the ammunition, the price is $1,500 (plus shipping).
    And "No", I won't sell just the ammo! Too bad … I know it's hard to find.

Add $50 for shipping the rifle and another $50 for shipping the ammunition (FedEx Ground) for a total of $1,250 (rifle-only), or $1,600 (rifle and ammo).

I know I could ask more … but I just want it to have a good home.

Pay via Zelle is preferred, or discreet (non-commercial) PayPal with no notes or references.

Feel free to contact me with any questions EXCEPT "Will you negotiate?". (Hint: I won't.) If I can't sell here, I'll take it to GunBroker and start a bidding war. Hell, on GB, with everything in short supply (especially ammunition), I'll likely ask a lot more. If you do the math on the components, you'll understand what a screaming good deal this is.

First reputable buyer to PM me to say "It's mine!" and ask for payment instructions … gets it.

IMG_4190.jpg
    IMG_4191.jpg
    IMG_4192.jpg
    IMG_4193.jpg
    IMG_4194.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg