• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD - WTS - AI/AT .308 Win 1-10 Twist Fluted Barrel 24" Finished Length.

jonnybassist

Jonnybassist
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2006
San Antonio Tx
This Barrel was originally chambered by Mile High to finish at 24". Contour looks like the heavy AI/AT (don't know for sure) and fluted with 7 flutes. The muzzle has a recessed target crown, Muzzle is cut back to .77 for over 2" in order to fit the Surefire Muzzle Break, I count 4 grooves in the rifling. I purchased this barrel from A Hide Member and cant remember the round count he said was on it as it was over a year ago. I've shot consistent 1 MOA groups with my Surefire 762SS can and 118LR ammo. I honestly have no idea how many rounds or on this barrel but it still shoots pretty tight groups at 100yrds. Selling for 200 shipped without the MB762SS AL/RE. Will sell with a MB at 400. Text may have a faster response time @ 9105397496.

P.S.
If you don't need the Surefire muzzle thread cut and just want the threads to start at the end on the fluting, I can remove the last 2 inches of the barrel length and thread the muzzle 5/8" x 24Tpi if you prefer. that would of course make it a 22" barrel instead of 24".
20191027_161544.jpg

20191027_161624.jpg

20191027_161608.jpg

Last edited:
No sir, that barrel is not for sale sir. Its slanging 175 SMK's at 2750FPS into one hole all day thank you again for that one if I haven't said it lately. BTW your right I think that one is a 1-12 ish.

Price change, you won't find an AI barrel this cheap that's fluted anywhere. Also, if you dont need the Surefire muzzle thread cut and just want the threads to start at the end on the fluting I can remove the last 2 inches of the barrel length and thread the muzzle 5/8" x 24Tpi if you prefer. that would of course make it a 22" barrel instead of 24".