• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD*** WTS - Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29x56 with some great Extras

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    I switched over to all "Mils" and am selling a couple of barely used MOA favorites. The only measure my competition range spotters seem to know is Mils, and I'm tired of confusing them.

This briefly used Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29x56 with the APLR FFP IR MOA reticle gave me my first-ever 1-mile hit last summer mounted on a MPA 300-WM BA rifle. It's an awesome scope with crystal clear glass, great reticle, perfect tracking, zero-stop, crisp turrets, great range, and true day-bright illumination. I have a duplicate scope in Mils that I'll keep forever. Offer can include a "make-your-package" deal with Vortex Defender lens caps, ADM QD Recon 20-MOA Mount, and Pelican Scope Case. Reticle and Mount have been meticulously leveled and are ready to go. Mount height is perfect for a flat-top pic-rail, and fits BA partial-rail just fine too.

Scope-only (with Vortex caps) ... $1,000 (shipped)
    Scope with 20-MOA QD Mount ... $1,150 (shipped)
    Scope with ADM Mount and Pelican Case ... $1,200 (shipped)

If you're looking for a righteous 1-mile+ scope for your long-range rifle, and you've shopped this price-range, you'll clearly know what a "ready-to-shoot" screaming good deal this is.

Price is firm. If nobody wants it at this price, I'll see it as a "Sign from God" that I'm destined to keep it.

Payment via PayPal ... private-message me if you want this. First come ... first served. (Photo's follow)

BTR Full Right.jpg

BTR Full Left.jpg

Windage.jpg
    Elev Illum.jpg
    Pelican Open.jpg
    Pelican Closed.jpg

Attachments

• BTR Windage.jpg
      BTR Windage.jpg
      409.4 KB · Views: 14
    • BTR Parallex Illum.jpg
      BTR Parallex Illum.jpg