• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories *** SOLD *** WTS - Barrett MRAD Barrel Conversion Kit - 300 Win Mag

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    I hate to part with this, but I have too many barrels for my MRAD, and I have an MPA 300-WM that I love and use in competitions. This is the barrel kit that came with my MRAD when it was new, and I've only got about 200-rounds through it ... nicely broken in but still in its adolescence. Package is offered complete, with barrel (26" SS Fluted), bolt-head, "B" magazine, anti-static bag, canvas carry bag, and instruction manual. Barrett part number is: 18526. This is a heavily demanded item, that's out-of-stock virtually "everywhere" (including at Barrett).

Arrives cleaned and ready to shoot.

Offered for $1,500 + $50 for shipping ... $1,550 to your door. Price is firm ... Payment via PayPal (Trusted Family/Friend - NO COMMENTS).

PM me if you want it ... first paid - first served. Hoping a Snipers Hide friend gives it a good home. If it doesn't sell here in a day or two, I'll put it on GunBroker (for more $) and it'll last about a nanosecond.

Photos below ... (real ones).

1645484198124.png

1645484233355.png
    1645484282332.png