• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD WTS: Bushnell HDMR2 H59 SOLD

hetzen

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2018
SOLD

$750 shipped. PayPal. Add the fees to that. Can also do in person in northern IL for a bit less.

Bushnell HDMR2 with H59 reticle. Well used but in overall good shape. A couple of scratches (elevation cap and parallax). The rubber ocular piece is also a bit loose. I do have the original box/sunshade as shown.

Comes with the Vortex caps and bubble level. Do not have a box for these.

The rings are Seekins and they were bedded by a gunsmith. I was having issues with my scopes shifting so I had him bed them (The Firm - NW IL. Don’t think he’s around anymore). I have not taken the rings off since he’s bedded them so I’m not sure what it looks like under there. Full disclosure.

The rings are low. The front Vortex Defender lens cover did not clear when the scope was mounted on my 737r and M40 profile barrel. The caps did clear when I had it mounted on my 700 AAC-SD.

SOLD

Last edited: