• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD - WTS CZ455 VPT .22LR

DXT_Shooter

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2017
Chandler, AZ
WTS CZ455 VPT .22LR

This started out as a 455 Tacticool I upgraded the stock to a Manners.

- Rifle has 16” Threaded factory barrel - shoots great with wolf ammo.
- DIP trigger springs I installed the lightest one and it’s a nice light break I don’t have a trigger pull gauge but I would say it’s probably less than 2 lbs. I will ship the other springs that were in the kit as well as factory spring.
- Manners stock has pic rail up front and sling stud on rear. I purchased from eBay and it appears to have been pillar bedded and an adjustable cheek piece installed. I don’t know who makes the cheek piece and I don’t know who did the pillar bedding.
- Area 419 15 MOA Rail with bubble level
- 2 (10) Round Mags with +2 Tan extension I will ship original base pads as well.
- 1 (5) Round Mag that came with rifle.

CE2C8235-C3B3-461A-A614-FE15FD1C91EB.jpeg
7AD3FF17-B305-4C58-94F8-2F7F7439A77E.jpeg

Sell for $ 875 $ 675 Lower 48 PayPal F&F or you pay fees or would also accept postal money order.

Rifle will ship from my FFL to your FFL.

Thanks for looking and PM with any questions or want more pictures.

Last edited:
GOOD EVENING WONDERED IF YOU STILL HAD THE SCOPE FOR SALE ? THANKS

I would Be very interested in the stock if you would like to split it up

YES SIR YOU WERE ASKING 850 FOR THE SCOPE AND RINGS . IT WAS 25176 MOA_2 RETICLE. THEY WERE VORTEX RINGS. ? IS THAT CORRECT ?

YES SIR YOU WERE ASKING 850 FOR THE SCOPE AND RINGS . IT WAS 25176 MOA_2 RETICLE. THEY WERE VORTEX RINGS. ? IS THAT CORRECT ?
Here is a picture of the box that has scope details it’s 25003 with MOA-2.

yes $850 for scope and Vortex PMR medium rings.

56BA4B1C-C641-4F30-89D8-206A814B3721.jpeg

YES SIR IM IN ILLINOIS SHOULD I PUT MY PHONE NUMBER ON HERE OR HOW SHOULD WE SHARE ADDRESSES ? IM A NEWBIE ON THIS SITE

I Private Messaged you...if you look at top right corner of page you should see what looks like a envelope with a red 1 click on that and you can respond in private

I can't believe this is still for sale. What a steal. I have one and about 20 more rimfires or else I'd grab this too...

I can't believe this is still for sale. What a steal. I have one and about 20 more rimfires or else I'd grab this too...
Thanks Charger442 it’s a nice rifle the range officers were commenting how nice it was last time I was out shooting...someone is going to get a good deal.