• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**SOLD** WTS Gen 3 clip-on long range NVD AN/PVS-9 SIMRAD KN203FAB w/ excellent tube

cake5150

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
**SOLD** I have for sale one of my AN/PVS-9 KN203FAB SIMRAD generation 3 clip-on long range night sights. It is in excellent condition and contains an ITT Gen 3 OMNI IV image tube that has an absolutely outstanding image. I have had eleven of these units, this one is tied for the best image of them all. IR illuminators are essentially unnecessary, even for VERY long range shooting. Omni IV tubes are widely considered to be some of the toughest image tubes ever made and are a PERFECT match for a clip-on like this that is intended for use on heavy-recoiling weapons. These types of units were issued primarily to military snipers for long range shooting. Best of all is that the boresight on these units can be adjusted by the the end user w/ an allen wrench or coin to match any scope/rifle setup. No need to send it back to the factory for re-collimation. This scope also has manually adjustable gain control, which is almost never necessary to use but it is there if you want to.

The huge objective lens on this unit allows it to provide an excellent image even in the darkest conditions. The image is brighter and, in many cases, will meet or exceed the image quality of a PVS-30 for less than 1/3rd the price! It will mount solidly in front of most day optics via any US SIMRAD interface such as those made for Badger rings and Spuhr mounts. Depending on the quality of your day optic, 10+ magnification is NOT a problem. Anyone who has shot much at night will tell you that 10x is a whole lot of power in the dark. These completely and totally smoke digital stuff, not even in the same ballpark.

This particular unit is in EXCELLENT, nearly perfect, condition! It includes a manual, quick reference guide, soft case, and hard case.

Price is $1850 shipped. Payment via Paypal (gift or +3.5%), USPS money orders, or check/money order (must clear before shipping). NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES! See my 130+ 100% positive feedback on ar15.com as fordkicksass, deal with confidence. I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXPORT THIS DEVICE OR SELL TO ANYONE WHO I SUSPECT MAY DO SO.

Last sale fell through due to buyer not being familiar with these units.
Pics below are of actual unit. The thru-tube shot is a terribly out of focus cell phone pic, the unit is CRYSTAL CLEAR>
20191016_155334.jpg
20191016_155341.jpg
20191016_155347.jpg
20191016_155405.jpg
20191016_155435.jpg

20191106_215032.jpg

Last edited: