• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories [SOLD] WTS KRG Bravo Tool-less Adjustable Length Of Pull (LOP)

SN13

Impatient
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2009
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm selling my barely used, mounted, and played with, Tool-less LOP adjustment ( https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/bravo-tool-less-lop/ ).

Mine fit without any adjustment to stock.

It comes in original bag, with instructions, and original 4 mounting screws (Two for LOP to Stock, and Two for Your Buttpad to LOP)

While I loved the adjustments for height and cant, I just didn't need the added length for my short frame.

There are minor markings on the inside where the rail is engaged (Leftside, on the adjustment rail) at positions 1 and 2 as I did play with the adjustments a bit for dryfiring....

I'm asking $235 shipped Conus Discrete Paypal (I will cover the fees).

Photos of my actual unit will be forthcoming tonight (Minor markings and all). In the meantime, here it is attached to my KRG Bravo.

I don't have any feedback yet (But I did just purchase two items from other members. A Bipod and a Trigger.)

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20200727_185822-01.jpeg
    20200727_185822-01.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86