• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **SOLD** WTS Leupold Mk4 30mm steel rings w/ SIMRAD night vision cap excellent condition

cake5150

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
**SOLD** I'm down to just one SIMRAD so I no longer need a fleet of SIMRAD compatible rings. This is an excellent condition set of Leupold Mk4 30mm steel rings (believe medium height, see pic) with B-621 SIMRAD cap. The SIMRAD cap mates flawlessly to my SIMRAD, just as designed. I only have one extra set of these so when they're gone, they're gone.

Price is $200 shipped anywhere in USA via USPS priority mail. Payment forms accepted are USPS money order or PayPal (f/f or +3.5%). Payment must clear before shipping, no exceptions. Buyer will have a 72 hour inspection period during which they may return the unaltered items back to me for a full refund minus what I paid to ship it. There is no warranty, expressed or implied.

I will not, under any circumstances, export this or sell to anyone that I believe will attempt to do so. Shipping to USA only, no exceptions.

20200111_210658.jpg
20200111_210709.jpg
20200111_210742.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ncloud