• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ///SOLD/// WTS: Like-new Tangent Theta TT525P (Gen 3 XR ret)

BoldCorrections

Lead Farmer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 1, 2018
    Middle Tennessee
    (SOLD) I have a like new Tangent Theta TT525P Gen 3 XR reticle. It sits in a Spuhr ISMS(SP-4006). The scope and mount are in like new condition and have not yet been to the range. All original packaging and documentation are included. $4400.
    TT.jpg

Last edited:
    How come you want to sell it? I want one but wonder if there's something i should know before i buy? Thanks

Dude, you really need to stop reviving old FS posts and start your own thread in the riflescope forum section...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/forums/sniper-s-hide-rifle-scopes/
    Sorry I'm new to the forum and I looked up this scope that I am interested in and see that there are a lot for sale and am wondering if there is something wrong I don't know about. I didn't know there was a rule about posting an a thread of a certain time back. This one was started at the end of Feb. What's the appropriate time?

Sorry I'm new to the forum and I looked up this scope that I am interested in and see that there are a lot for sale and am wondering if there is something wrong I don't know about. I didn't know there was a rule about posting an a thread of a certain time back. This one was started at the end of Feb. What's the appropriate time?
    What's the appropriate time for what? Are you asking about when it is appropriate to add a review discussion to an ad? This forum is not intended to be a discussion thread but a marketplace. I am sure you'll find the TT discussed in great detail in several discussion-focused forums. If you have a specific question about the TT or you want to know my impression of it, you may PM me. But you will find many thorough reviews of it throughout the hide.

Someone else told me this was a classified thread, sorry didn't realize it was. I did a search and its what came up. I will pay attention next time. Sorry.