• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD***WTS: Minox ZP8 1-8x24 MR10+

mwinter501

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2013
***SOLD***

I have a Minox ZP8 1-8x24 dual focal plane scope with MR10+ reticle. This has been a really cool scope that I was using on my JP LRP-07. I'm no longer on our department's sniper team so I'm not using it as much. It is a really innovative and handy rifle scope. It is dual focal plane, so when you zoom out it projects a red dot but then will illuminate the "Christmas tree" reticle when zoomed in. I found it to be very useful in my AO due to the constant short-range deployments. But I also used it regularly out to, and slightly past, 1km. I also tend to gravitate to lower zoom rifle scopes though.

It sits in a Nightforce X-Treme Duty Ultralight 1-piece mount. This comes free with the scope so please don't ask me to discount for a scope-only sale.

This has been a great scope for me and I just don't see myself using it as much now that I'm not on the sniper team.

I'm asking $2,100 shipped for the scope and mount. Again, the mount is offered free; so please don't look up the MSRP of the mount and subtract that from the cost. I'm pretty firm on the price. I'm the original owner and have the box. I encourage anyone to look up my feedback here or on arfcom. I have sold many high end scopes and other items without any issues.

I STRONGLY prefer Zelle but will also accept Venmo or USPS MO. I cannot accept paypal as I was banned years ago for someone mentioning the gun they were buying in the notes section. They threatened to seize any money attached to my name, paypal account, bank account, etc. So please don't hit me up about Paypal. Oddly enough, even though Venmo is owned by Paypal, they haven't messed with me over that transaction which occurred over 8 years ago.

I'm not currently looking for any trades.

Please feel free to message or email me if you would like any more info or specific pictures. max underscore winter 2002 at yahoo dot com

Thanks,

-Max

Attachments

• 20210826_204608[1].jpg
    20210826_204608[1].jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 20210826_204623[1].jpg
    20210826_204623[1].jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 20210826_204706[1].jpg
    20210826_204706[1].jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 166