• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MangoSherpa

Fire and adjust
Supporter
Minuteman
May 9, 2019
SOLD 8/20

Up for sale is a very lightly used MPA BA Lite chassis, burnt bronze, Remmy 700 SA footprint, RH. Never mounted or shot by me.

Full disclosure; I am the second owner. Original owner is from the Hide, he had only mounted his action to it and for whatever reason sold it to me for the same price I offer it here today. It's a very modular chassis and the slightly forward-swept pistol grip is actually very natural and comfortable. I aspired to start a build with it, but life happens.

This model lacks the adjustable wheel that the flagship BA chassis has, however I reasoned that once I set the LOP and cheek height I wouldn't need to reset it. The small bag rider plate on the bottom of the buttstock is snugged up to the butt, eliminating that little bit of wobble you would otherwise have.
Has QD points right where you want them to be, comes with action screws, and the original A2 grip just in-case you are insane and want to swap it out from the signature MPA grip.

If you're concerned about fore-end length, Section 8 Supply sells a high quality 3D printed NV Bridge assembly for about $120 that give you that little extra length as well as a rail for your bi-pod, takes the place of a spigot mount.

$550 shipped
Paypal F&F preferably, but if you would rather do Goods & Services I'm fine with that as well as long as you cover G&S % fees.

Attachments

• IMG_343701.jpg
    IMG_343701.jpg
    846.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3439.jpg
    IMG_3439.jpg
    845.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_343801.jpg
    IMG_343801.jpg
    935.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: