• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD - WTS NF ATACR 5-25 MIL-C w/ ARC M10s

pkt1199

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2012
STL
Looking to sell a 5-25 ATACR MIL-C + ARC Rings. I've used it in a handful of club matches and steel plinking but it has never been roughed up. Only real blemish to note is on the windage turret CAP - not the actual turret. I'm sure I took the cap off somewhere along the line and didn't pay attention after tossing it to the side (again the cap only not the actual scope/turret). See attached pic of the cap for detail.

It is in great shape and operates beautifully, only selling because the ZCO bug bit me...

Comes in original box and everything that came from factory (plus rings!). Not looking to split rings out at this time. $2,300 (includes shipping+insurance) paypal F&F or buyer pays fee.

ATACR 1.jpgATACR 2.jpgATACR 3.jpgATACR 4.jpgATACR 5.jpgATACR 6.jpgATACR 7.jpgATACR 8.jpgATACR 9.jpg

Last edited: