• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics **SOLD** WTS: NIB Bushnell Forge 2.5-15x50 FFP MOA Christmas tree reticle locking turrets with zero stop

cake5150

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
**SOLD**
I've got an extra NEW IN BOX Bushnell Forge 2.5-15x50 FFP scope w/ MOA Christmas tree reticle. These are $850 from Optics Planet. These have locking turrets w/ zero stop, extremely crisp and tactile clicks, side parallax adjustment, butler creek flip caps, sunshade, cat tail/throw lever, and is covered by Bushnell's lifetime warranty. The seal is not even broken on the box, this is absolutely 100% NEW IN BOX.

$425 shipped and insured anywhere in the USA, I will not export. Payment via certified funds (USPS money orders), TEMPORARILY UNABLE TO TAKE PAYPAL since someone included "gunbroker aution #xxxx" in a payment recently. Payment must fully clear before shipping. NO TRADES. The buyer will have a 72 hour inspection period during which the package may be returned in the same condition for a full refund minus what I paid to ship it.
See my feedback, deal with confidence!

20200406_122222.jpg
20200406_122242.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. These Bushnell Forge scopes are really nice, and at this price is a steal. I have a couple of them and I've been really impressed with them, and the image quality is right up with most scopes around $1000. GLWTS.