• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Sold WTS PVS-7 excellent $2025 shipped

tschiemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sold

I have a set of PVS-7 w “skull crusher” headwear, j-arm, and green bag, 3rd Gen, very working-pair which seller said he barely used since buying it new. I tested it twice outside and in the blackest night w no moon you see easily. $2025 shipped, bank to bank wire transfer transfer or usps mo priority mail. I will ship priority mail and will keep my rechargeable batteries I bought sepaarately.

Photo link

Seller to me bought it from Sureshot and wrote, “He told me they're 10130c tube, thin filmed non gated.”

They were not sold with a tube data sheet. Seller said he had them about 3 years. I traded less expensive thermal and added cash to get these and am posting to see if I get a quick sale.

i have had multiple NV Units, the last PVS14 at over $4000 in wp and this is an incredibly priced starter.

As dots are inherent in the manufacturing process, you can see some; on a bare white wall in total darkness w the Illuminator on, I saw 5 black dots but in the field so not see them. It has no manual gain.

Last edited: