• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**SOLD** WTS: Tikka T1X 22LR 20" Unfired with Elay Precision Trigger Spring *PRICE DROP*

K9Bug

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2010
Wisconsin
Up for sale is my Tikka T1X 22LR with 20" barrel. The rifle is new and unfired and comes with the box and contents. I have installed an Elay Precision trigger spring and trigger has been set to 1.5#. The stock spring is included. I will also throw in a Tikka Vertical Pistol Grip insert that I textured with JB Weld. Selling to fund a new project.
$425 $450 shipped to your FFL. I accept USPS Money Order or PAYPAL (Friend or Family) (Cross Posted)
Tikka.jpg

Picture

Last edited:
If there are any other photos you want let me know and I can get them posted.

Up for sale is my Tikka T1X 22LR with 20" barrel. The rifle is new and unfired and comes with the box and contents. I have installed an Elay Precision trigger spring and trigger has been set to 1.5#. The stock spring is included. I will also throw in a Tikka Vertical Pistol Grip insert that I textured with JB Weld. Selling to fund a new project.
$425 $450 shipped to your FFL. I accept USPS Money Order or PAYPAL (Friend or Family) (Cross Posted)
View attachment 7152903

Picture
I’ll take it.