• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ***SOLD- WTS Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN w/RMR

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    I have a Trijicon ACOG with RMR mounted on top on a Bobro mount.The scope is in 95% shape as I don’t see any marks on it but it has been used.

I would like to sale the scope for $1175.00 plus $25 for shipping to the lower 48 states. A little more to Alaska and Hawaii.

Payment Types Accepted:
    Paypal, Money Order, Zele, check - all monies most be cleared before shipment of optic. I can text or email information as needed in the shipment process.

I’ve sold many things on Sniper’s Hide over the years and you will get the optic shipped to you as advertised.

Trades: not really interested in much right now just consolidating optics on AR’s at the moment.

Attachments

• 1599559743503.jpeg
      1599559743503.jpeg
      753.5 KB · Views: 207
    • 1599559781586.jpeg
      1599559781586.jpeg
      741.3 KB · Views: 191
    Last edited:
    I cant tell from your pictures if this is battery or fiber optic?
    The reticle will appear black during the daytime and will glow amber in the dark with tritium illumination. No batteries are needed but the RMR does have a battery.

Reactions: Islas82