• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** WTT 300 Win Mag Mk 248 MOD 1 (220 SMK) ***SOLD***

Tigerbikes

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2006
    NJ USA
    I have thirteen (13) boxes (20 rounds per box, 260 rounds total) of Mk 248 MOD 1 loaded by Southwest Ammunition.

This is hot stuff, loaded with the 220 Sierra Match King, Winchester Brass, and H1000 to +/- 2,850 FPS.

I have shot a couple thousand rounds of this stuff at ASC over the years. Those who were there can tell you how it knocks down targets at 1,200 yards and beyond.

Pressures are high on this stuff so make sure your rifle can handle it.

Ideally I would like to do a straight trade for the same amount of 190 SMK match ammo (Federal GMM or Black Hills Red Box).

If I had to price it, I would be looking for $70 a box plus shipping.

SW 330 WM.jpg

SW.jpg

Headstamp.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    I have 3 boxes of Black Hills 190 SMK red box you seek and 3 boxes of once fired brass from same. I would be interested in trading ammo and fired brass, but don't know if mine can handle it. It's a standard match chamber. Any way to tell?