• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD - WTT/WTS: Night Force NX8: 4-32-MOAR- LNIB

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I really don't want to give up my NX8 because I love it, so I'd prefer to trade for another one that's a Mil/Mil. I may have to just sell it and buy a used Mil NX8 to accomplish this, but I'm making the switch so gonna have to do what I have to do I guess. This scope is literally brand new. It's been to the range a few times and that's it. Have box and all packing items.

My other one is what I've been using so this one is absolutely perfect and LNIB - it has Sun Shade that I'd want to put on the new NX8 if I can get a trade.
    - Trade -shipped CONUS

SOLD

Last edited:
    Can you give a few more details? What reticle, what power range is it, objective lens size??

Can you give a few more details? What reticle, what power range is it, objective lens size??
    Sure. I think this is probably the easiest way. I didn't realize that I forgot to put some of that in the OP. Here ya go

Magnification Range4-32x
    Focal PlaneFirst Focal Plane (F1/FFP)
    Body Tube Diameter30mm
    Overall Length13.4 in/340 mm
    Mounting Length5.7 in/145 mm
    Weight28.6 oz/811 g
    Click Value.250 MOA or .1 MRAD
    Internal Adjustment RangeE: 90 MOA/26 MRAD
    W: 70 MOA/20 MRAD
    Parallax Adjustment11 yd–∞
    Eye Relief3.5 in/88 mm
    Field of View @ 100 yd/m4x: 26.1 ft/8.7 m