• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *** SOLD *** XLR Envy Pro, Bergara HMR

Trent A

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • *** KEEPING *** (#1) Bergara HMR (grey) off B14r with DBM and 2 spacers: $250
    *** TRADED *** XLR Envy Pro: $750
    *** SOLD *** XLR Element Mg 3.0 folder: $700
    *** SOLD *** (#2 - not pictured but same as other one) Bergara HMR (grey) off B14r with DBM and 2 spacers: $300
    *** SOLD *** XLR Carbon: $600
    *** SOLD *** Bergara HMR (black) off B14r with DBM, 2 spacers, and pic rail in place of swivel studs: $300
    *** SOLD *** ABA with original buttstock: $350
    *** SOLD *** ABA with tube only (buttstock missing): $250

All prices are shipped and insured.

Open to Facetime, etc., to make you feel comfortable with the sale before sending funds. I actually would prefer that we do a Facetime call to ensure you know exactly what you are getting, and we can review every blemish where applicable. I hold my reviews on SH in high regard and want to ensure everyone is happy with their transaction, with no surprises.

Prefer PPFF but can do Venmo, Zelle, USPS MO, or personal check if you are fine with waiting until it clears before I mail anything.

Open to these trades:
    * MLok external weights
    * TT Diamond Rem 700 two-stage pro curve
    * ARC M-Brace Mount, 34mm, 38mm height, (20 MOA preferred, will consider others)
    * Spuhr mount, 34mm, 20 or 45 MOA
    * ARC M-Brace rings, 34mm
    * Vudoo 22 LR Mags
    * RimX 22 LR Mags
    * AICS Mags in 223
    * MDT Elite grip’s (black or grey)
    * Tuner's in 1/2"x28 (no brake tuners)
    * Good bipod with ARCA clamp (Atlas, MDT Grd-Pod, or better)
    * KeyMo end cap in 5.56/223
    *** Good with cash going either direction ***

Public "I'll take _______" trumps PMs.

All are Rem 700 SA

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 2.51.14 AM.png
      Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 2.51.14 AM.png
      272.8 KB · Views: 352
    • IMG_9545.jpeg
      IMG_9545.jpeg
      944.6 KB · Views: 353
    • IMG_9608.jpeg
      IMG_9608.jpeg
      255 KB · Views: 138
    Last edited:
    Also, willing to do a $20 discount on any/multiple purchases ($20 each item after the chassis) made with any chassis here, from my other listing, which has a bunch of TT triggers, rings, and mounts listed. Thanks for looking!

Weights on all except for the XLR Envy Pro (forgot that one - if interested let me know and I’ll get it out to weigh) posted in the updated pictures.

HMR only has 1 spacer installed (will come with 2) when weighed, just fyi.

HMR’s do accept standard AICS mags.

*** Prices dropped: 6/25 ***

Willing to separate the XLR Element Mg 3.0 into pieces (buttstock alone, buttstock with folder, chassis alone, chassis with folder, but not folder alone).

Will sell XLR Envy Pro chassis alone, but not buttstock alone. Goes for $849 new pre tax/shipping, and XLR website quoting “Lead times are 20-25 weeks on all Envy Pro Chassis orders”

Thanks for looking!
    Trent

Last edited: