• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold...ZCO 5-25 MPCT3 for Tangent Theta 5-25 Gen3XR

CIB2007

"Figure It Out“
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2018
    A shithole
    I would like to try a TT so I stop wondering what it’s like on the other side. The ZCO is barely used and it always had a microfiber cloth over it in my drag bag.

There’s not one mark on it so I would like to find a TT in the same or new condition.

3760.00 scope
    60.00 sunshade
    75.00 MKM scope caps.
    $3895.00 new.

I would either like $3650 shipped or the trade plus cash on my end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      794.9 KB · Views: 81
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      709.5 KB · Views: 78
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      407.5 KB · Views: 79
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      332 KB · Views: 82
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      513.8 KB · Views: 79
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      341.5 KB · Views: 85
    What you will eventually find out is that the ZCO is the best total package on the market today. The TT is better in two areas, and two areas only. Those being turret quality (it’s not close) and magnification quality beyond 22-24 power. Side by side you may say the TT glass is centimeters better, but shooting you’ll never know. It’s barely worth mentioning. Everything else the about the ZCO is superior to just about everything available. There’s no way the TT is worth $1,000 more than the ZCO. Not a chance.

Reactions: CIB2007
    So better turrets, better magnification quality, and slightly better glass and the ZCO is the better total package? Maybe I missed something? I will add though for the price point, ZCO is amazing.
    Not to clog up this man’s sale post, but yeah you misread or miscomprehended a bunch of that. And you’ve obviously never own either, or at least not both. I said the glass was basically the same and that you couldn’t tell it apart while shooting. And i didn’t say the TT had better magnification quality in general, i said at their highest powers, which basically is irrelevant because you aren’t shooting them at that power in almost any instance. Yes the TT turrets are far superior to any other on this planet, but that’s one factor among probably a couple of dozen when assessing a scope.

@SniperBro How much is ZCO paying you for them comments? lol.

I've been behind a ton of ZCO's, all their reticle offerings. And while they're def a nice optic, I guess I'll just keep over paying for my TT's.

• Haha
    Reactions: MOUNTIC and BCX
    Well I do own a TT and shot behind a ZCO so your point is mute to me. My belief is that ZCO is definitely not the far superior package but let the OP choose for himself.
    No one said far superior, but okay boss. I was offering an opinion by someone that has actually used both scopes. Then the trolls arrived.

Last edited:
    @SniperBro How much is ZCO paying you for them comments? lol.

I've been behind a ton of ZCO's, all their reticle offerings. And while they're def a nice optic, I guess I'll just keep over paying for my TT's.
    I have no particular bias towards ZCO or any other scope. I have them all. I can shoot whatever. Any real shooter that has real experience with both knows that the TT is not $1000 better. I’m also not even saying the ZCO is a better scope. A lot depends on preference. It depends how heavily you weigh each factor. I feel like for the features and price, even while giving up turret quality and highest magnification quality, the ZCO is the best total package out there.

Looks like he wants to find out for himself and not the opinions of others. Please respect that and take the commentary to the appropriate place. That being said, I do appreciate the opinions as it isn’t often those come around from owners of both options. Thanks.