• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: ZCO 527 MPCT2

ormandj

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2009
TX
I have a ZCO 527 MPCT2 I'd like to sell. $3400 shipped and insured.

Everything in the pictures will be included. The scope has no markings/damage except very slight ring marks (you can barely see them in the photos, they are less noticeable in person) from the Spuhr 6601 it was in. I'm only selling as I'm moving to standardize on the MPCT3 reticle, as it works better for my purposes.

IMG_3277.jpeg
IMG_3278.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3281.jpeg

Everything in the picture? Nice, I'll take the LVP flooring, the large baseboards, drywall, door frame and I think I can make out the bottom of the door too... :LOL:

Free bump for a great Hider, also, the scope is incredible - ZCO in general.

Everything in the picture? Nice, I'll take the LVP flooring, the large baseboards, drywall, door frame and I think I can make out the bottom of the door too... :LOL:

Free bump for a great Hider, also, the scope is incredible - ZCO in general.

Hah, thank you! That's actually a spare bedroom, we can work out a deal!

• Haha
Reactions: Glassaholic
Dang, guess I don’t get my hog or spare room, but glad this scope sold quick for you.

Room may be out of the picture, but hogs? We pay people to do that here, come on down!

• Haha
Reactions: Glassaholic