• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: ZCO MPCT2 5-27 W/ rings,level and sun shade

Mike_Pancake

Pew Pew Master
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2019
FS: ZCO with MPCT 2. Slight signs of wear on top of scope. This was on a match rifle so its not in new condition but is not in poor condition.

Glass is flawless. There is a streak on the top of the scope and a small nick on the objective ring. Will update with more pics for any interested buyer...dont feel like taking off the tape unless it sells.

Included is MPA rings with dive board. Halo bubble level, ZCO sun shade, and TT lens cap.

selling as i upgraded to a vortex gen 3

$2800 TYD

Trades:

LH .223/6.5CM/6GT BA (impact or defiance) + cash
LH .22 BA + cash

Attachments

• 20230521_135115.jpg
    20230521_135115.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
Reactions: jh2785
Thx for the reply.

Is the Vortex Gen 3 really an upgrade? How’s the clarity vs the ZCO?

Thx for your time.

M

Reactions: GT40MkI
Thats a joke but tbh, the zco beats it out slightly. The zco clarity is slightly better but my eyes dont really see a huge difference. Now if you talk the gen2s vs the zco then there is a huge difference in regards to clarity when dealing with mirage and what not. But i just went to gen3s on all my rifles so i am just trying to keep the same scope and reticle on all rifles.

Thats a joke but tbh, the zco beats it out slightly. The zco clarity is slightly better but my eyes dont really see a huge difference. Now if you talk the gen2s vs the zco then there is a huge difference in regards to clarity when dealing with mirage and what not. But i just went to gen3s on all my rifles so i am just trying to keep the same scope and reticle on all rifles.
Thanks for the clarification.

Ttt make an offer..ive gotten a bunch so far but nothing really exciting

How many MOA is the scope mount? And can you confirm height?

Willing to split scope from mount but scope must be sold first. $2850 without mpa mount