• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Zeiss LRP S5 scope for sale 5-25x56 $2100 shipped!!! SOLD

secondofangle2

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2017
    SOLD my Zeiss LRP S5, 2 years old, has a (very) carefully measured correction factor of 1.007 (tracks .0993 MIL rather than .100 - which is a darned good result), has been shot only a dozen times from a bench (steel shooting; never used in a match or hunting/field use) and is in perfect condition. Comes with box and all papers/accessories, and with the Zeiss scope caps that lock back and hold an extra battery and wrench, the best scope caps I have ever used.

It is carefully and perfectly leveled (85 yard plumb) in a Spuhr 18 MRAD mount (almost allows you to utilize the 41 MRAD of internal travel). I'm not taking it out of that mount untill it's sold in case somebody wants the mount too for an extra $450. That's less than what the mount would cost you (discontinued!) and you can rest assured of a perfect level on the Spuhr. Takes me an hour or two to set up the scope with this "level" of precision and calibrate it (documented in a thread from 2 years back).

I will pay shipping/insurance for delivery to CONUS; $2100 TYD unless you want the Spuhr, then $2550. Buy it in the Spuhr and it is plug and play out to 3000 yards. SOLD

IMG_5517.jpeg
    IMG_5520.jpeg
    IMG_5518.jpeg

Last edited: