• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics *SOLD* Zeiss Spotter 60, 20-60x72mm w/ illuminated mil reticle

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
This is a catch and release. Ended up being bigger than I needed. Going to stick to my smaller Vortex Razor HD 16-48x. Spotter looks to be in great condition. Glass is great. Ships in a padded hard case.

Pic of illuminated reticle is just to show it has an illuminated reticle. Hard to get pics and I left the front lens cap on to try to show the color better. Glass looks perfect despite the blurry pic.

$3100 shipped. Payment via paypal (fees on me), zelle, crypto, or old school USPS Money Order.

Trades: PVS 14 WP, Swarovski EL SV 10x, Vortex UHD 8x or 10x, Zeiss S5 LRP 318 MOA, Tangent Theta 3-15x MOA, March 1.5-15x MTR-4 MOA.

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

Last edited:
You all think I'm kidding...

Alien = roughly 225 yards on 20x
Bigfoot = 100 yards on 20x
Zombies = between 25-40 yards on 20x

*the ranging reticle is much clearer through the spotter - cell phone had a hard time focusing. Hard AF to get through the scope pics for you nerds without a tripod.

**alien target is 36" tall I think. Bigfoot is about half that size and the zombies are smaller yet and are my .22 targets.

IMG_2486.jpg
IMG_2487.jpg
IMG_2490.jpg
IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2495.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jLorenzo and HR218
Alright fine, what if I lowered the price?

Also if anyone has a March 1.5-15x w/ MTR-4 MOA they want to trade I'm interested in that as well.