• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold

pkp851

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2018
Kingsland, GA
Pack is in excellent condition, only been in the field for a few days and has never carried a carcass. Comes with the water bladder and zip in spike bag.

$250 shipped would consider trade for another high end back pack. The reason I'm getting rid of it is because I am now using a can and Sig suggested the I not use a muzzle down scabbard pack to avoid damaging the the suppressor. So, any trades need to either be a muzzle up holder or no gun storage at all.

Detail on the pack from the website:
Compressed Pack Volume : 1,900 c.i.
Expanded Pack Volume: 4,200 c.i.
Scabbard Volume: 400 c.i.
Total Volume: 4,600 c.i.
Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
Dimensions (compressed): 25"h x 11"w x 6"d
Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 7"W x 3"D, with a 20" circumference opening

This is the latest version of the pack that started a gear revolution, the legendary Just One. As in, "if you're going to own just one hunting pack, own a Just One." It's extremely versatile, with the hallmark patented features that make Eberlestock packs unique. Starting at an ultra-compact 2300 cubic inches, it expands to 4600 with its built-in Cam Expansion system. Add a Super Spike Duffel's 2900 cubic inches, and you get a 7500 cubic inch load hauler (Spike Duffels sold separately). The J34 features a built-in hunting rifle-sized Backscabbard, Cam Expansion, streamlined shape, vertically adjustable torso length, waterproof zippers, a high-visibility interior, deep "3D" ventilated padding, scabbard drainage and cleanout access. Strategically placed Padlock Webbing (MOLLE) allows you to mount accessories, and makes excellent perimeter lash points.

Actual weight = 7.5 lbs. Shipping Dimensional weight = 13 lbs

Attachments

• IMG_6578.jpg
    IMG_6578.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_6579.jpg
    IMG_6579.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_6580.jpg
    IMG_6580.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_6581.jpg