• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold

chevytruck_83

Student of the sport
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
Looking to sell my criterion 28” bull contour barrel. Barrel is a savage prefit with barrel nut, threaded with a pva blast brake installed.
Barrel with pva brake $350
200 lapua 3 or 4 times fired brass $50
$450 package deal with Forster bench rest seater and Whidden full length sizing die. Non bushing. Everything you need to change you 308 savage into the accurate easy to tune 6br.
Barrel shoots DTAC 115, Berger 105 and 87grain Vmax very well. I’m selling because I couldn’t get used to the way the mechanical ejector felt with the 6br case and so I sold the action and have no use for the barrel. This pic is the last time I was out with it. Off a bipod at 200 yards using the DTAC 115. I think the vertical is from my chargemaster. It doesn’t seem to be as consistent as it used to be. It’s starting to happen with my other calibers as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: