• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

***SOLD***

bodywerks

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2010
Tucson,Arizona
Comes with sunshade and flip caps. I have the original box as well. Scope is perfect. Only scuff is on the included sunshade and it's insignificant. Only selling because i need to turn one badass scope into two so-so scopes. $1800 W/Insured shipping. Paypal+3% or money order. Pretty firm on price. ***WILL ONLY TRADE for Athlon Chronus 4.5-29 MIL-MIL (APRS or APRS1 reticle) + cash on your end***
Prefer email at [email protected]
20190416_180704.jpg
20190416_180805.jpg

Last edited:
Around $700. Simple math, and I think it's fair. I'm offering my near MINT scope at roughly 40% off the new price of a Kahles k624i. A fair deal would be to knock the same percentage off a cronus in trade, IMO.
I'm a little flexible on that, but I'm obviously not going to trade a $3k scope for a $1.8k scope straight across. Shoot me an offer...

Last edited:
Around $700. Simple math, and I think it's fair. I'm offering my near MINT scope at roughly 40% off the new price of a Kahles k624i. A fair deal would be to knock the same percentage off a cronus in trade, IMO.
I'm a little flexible on that, but I'm obviously not going to trade a $3k scope for a $1.8k scope straight across. Shoot me an offer...

Well I have a Brand New Cronus so I am not sure where you are saying to depreciate mine 40% also... I wasn't asking for an even trade either as I know the difference between the costs of them both. Any interest in a XRS II Elite H59? Why don't you text me at 540-974-0837 and we can chat. Brian

Reactions: bodywerks
Too much stuff going on in that reticle. No point in selling this fine piece of craftsmanship for anything less if it can be valued properly. Athlon stuff is fine, but Kahles is one of the original optics manufacturers. That alone carries value.