• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

!!Sold!!

K_4c

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 13, 2008
    Nebraska
    Pictures below

$3000 shipped and insured.

No trades needed.

Last edited:
    Up with pics

Attachments

• 0DE45B00-8822-4B28-AEA1-BDF17F6032F9.jpeg
      0DE45B00-8822-4B28-AEA1-BDF17F6032F9.jpeg
      62.5 KB · Views: 193
    • 720FFD01-3A53-4670-9F54-2E64A171C980.jpeg
      720FFD01-3A53-4670-9F54-2E64A171C980.jpeg
      77.1 KB · Views: 197
    • 75162DB6-EACB-4A85-AD3B-030219CA3449.jpeg
      75162DB6-EACB-4A85-AD3B-030219CA3449.jpeg
      88.7 KB · Views: 189
    Last edited:
    Maybe. Care to share any details? Send me a message if you want to tell me more.

Maybe. Care to share any details? Send me a message if you want to tell me more.

I’m an open book brother. Glass was purchased by me and placed on my 6.5 PRC for roughly 150 rds. Mounted in arc m10 rings to proper torque specs.

Excellent condition

I’m an open book brother. Glass was purchased by me and placed on my 6.5 PRC for roughly 150 rds. Mounted in arc m10 rings to proper torque specs.

Excellent condition
    That's exactly how I am. Seriously my wife says I'm the worst salesman ever. Regardless of belief system there is a special place in hell for those that rip off hard working folks.....especially in our world. You like the rings?? Are you keeping? I've wanted to try them. I have a spuhr on a ATACR 5-25 T3. Pretty badass too. Tell me your flexibility right now. Have to ask. Also how are people doing transactions??,

I concur. I’m not pedaling cheap Simmons Optics. It’s in excellent condition. Ran spuhr, NF, etc and ARC rings are my personal favorite. That said, I could include my set for $160.

As for the optic, my price is firm. Comes with everything from the factory.

Payment could be Usps money order (with tracking) or pay pal friends/family or you pay the additional fee.

Glass will be boxed up nicely, shipped via ups insured and tracking provided.

I concur. I’m not pedaling cheap Simmons Optics. It’s in excellent condition. Ran spuhr, NF, etc and ARC rings are my personal favorite. That said, I could include my set for $160.

As for the optic, my price is firm. Comes with everything from the factory.

Payment could be Usps money order (with tracking) or pay pal friends/family or you pay the additional fee.

Glass will be boxed up nicely, shipped via ups insured and tracking provided.
    I didn't mean any disrespect. I want to try those rings sometime. Good time to be alive with so much innovation being made. I also feel your price is definitely fair...maybe I shouldn't have asked. Anyway I'm very interested and Monday or Tuesday is when I'll be ready to pull the trigger. I'm wanting to investigate TT and ZC.

Reactions: K_4c
    I didn't mean any disrespect. I want to try those rings sometime. Good time to be alive with so much innovation being made. I also feel your price is definitely fair...maybe I shouldn't have asked. Anyway I'm very interested and Monday or Tuesday is when I'll be ready to pull the trigger. I'm wanting to investigate TT and ZC.

No offense taken brother. I think you’d be pleasantly surprised by the 7-35. I sold my TT and went back to NF.

Only reason why I’m selling my NF is to pick up a S&B with grid reticle.