• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sold

caporegime

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2017
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Had this posted previously with a McMillan stock but there seems to be more interest in the rifle alone so I'm relisting without it. Going to be a while before I can regularly shoot this so thought I'd post it on here before putting in the safe for the next few months. The T1x is unfired, comes with a DIP 25 MOA rail installed. Also have a Elay Precision trigger spring that is not installed but will be shipped with the rifle.

$465 shipped to your FFL. I accept Paypal F&F or +3%. Feel free to PM me with any questions or additional picture requests.

The McMillan A3 stock is still available for this as of right now and can be purchased together for $1000 shipped.

Last edited:
Had this posted previously with a McMillan stock but there seems to be more interest in the rifle alone so I'm relisting without it. Going to be a while before I can regularly shoot this so thought I'd post it on here before putting in the safe for the next few months. The T1x is unfired, comes with a DIP 25 MOA rail installed. Also have a Elay Precision trigger spring that is not installed but will be shipped with the rifle.

$465 shipped to your FFL. I accept Paypal F&F or +3%. Feel free to PM me with any questions or additional picture requests.

The McMillan A3 stock is still available for this as of right now and can be purchased together for $1000 shipped.

Last edited: