• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD

Natestreo

Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Here's a long story short … I spent a ton of money on this gear and never used it. Purchased in 9/2017 and have loaded approximately 50 rounds since then, this is literally brand new! I didn't even get a die setup for my reload specs, kept defaulting back to my Forster Coax when in a hurry because it didn't need to be configured (lazy, I know). My loss is your gain … REALLY don't want to piece this stuff out. Someone put me out of my misery and buy it all at a great price. This kit includes everything you need for .223 and 9mm reloading on this press as well as spare parts, tools, and upgrades. I purchased many convenience accessories as well. This package is loaded, no pun intended.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I am happy to accommodate and help. I have other reloading gear that I can supply a new reloader as well such as: other caliber dies, high end scale, micrometer, annealer, brass tumbler … I've got it all and it's all gonna go eventually.

For the sake of brevity .. I have attached the original invoice with all parts listed. Please utilize this for the items pictured (saves me from listing 75 things).

- Also included with the invoiced items:
-- Aftermarket Powder bar with tricklers
-- Alpha Dynamics inline LED assembly

$1000 plus shipping!

I hope this will bring someone else as much joy as it brought me the day that I opened it up.

IMG-0507.JPG

IMG-0501.JPG

IMG-0505.JPG

IMG-0508.JPG