• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold

reewik

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2009
    La Vergne, TN
    I am looking to sell my Covert setup minus the rifle. My dream was to always have the AI Covert and have since changed my mind. I had a lead on an AW folder for a great price but I am dropping the bream as I have other rifles that will accomplish the same task and I feel for me this will gather lots of dust in the safe. So, that being said I am selling my SAS (Suppressor Armament Systems) Barrel and suppressor. I will sell them for $700 obo shipped. Yes I am also open to trades. ( Long range shooter in TN) I would rather have the cash but if you really want it a trade is fine too. If you PM me I will respond as quick as possible. I am not an FFL so this will have to go through a PIA process for the suppressor. I am attaching the suppressor on an AIAE MKIII just so you can see the size.

Attachments

• Covert.jpg
      Covert.jpg
      721.3 KB · Views: 168
    Last edited: