• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sold

Danattherock

Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Bushnell XRS 2 4.5-30 with G3 reticle, mrad, BNIB. I have used these for the last three years in PRS and never had any trouble. Rock solid optic with a reputation for reliability and tracking. Lifetime warranty from Bushnell.

$1250 shipped PayPal ff

IMG_20191107_233359480.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Aaron47pb
    @Dilly9

Not illuminated. The illuminated reticle is thicker and was not my preference for long distance shooting.

Reactions: Dilly9
    Thanks man.

To clarify, this scope has never been out of the plastic. It's brand new, untouched.

Bushnell XRS 2 4.5-30 with G3 reticle, mrad, BNIB. I have used these for the last three years in PRS and never had any trouble. Rock solid optic with a reputation for reliability and tracking. Lifetime warranty from Bushnell.

$1250 shipped PayPal ff

View attachment 7179387
    I'll take it

$1250 shipped PayPal ff

View attachment 7179387
    I want it. Give me a call 402-740-3594

Reactions: Danattherock