• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Sold!

Heya,

I have for sale an absolutely beautiful 5.56/.223 bolt carrier group by Cryptic Coatings!

If you don't already know, Cryptic Coatings makes excellent Bolt Carrier Groups, coated with their PVD coatings for an ultra-slick and stunning finish. They're SUPER easy to clean, very tough, all of them are HPT and MPI tested, and run like butter.

This bolt carrier group is the lightweight model, it weighs in at 8.2 ounces (about 3 ounces lighter than standard), and I confirmed this on my own scale. Perfect for a lightweight or competition build.

I only put about 100 rounds through this particular one, it was in my backup 3-gun rifle but I've recently sold that rifle. So now this BCG needs a new home.

I buy all my BCG's direct from Cryptic Coatings, this was purchased new for $315, and I'm asking $265 shipped.

Feel free to ask questions or request more pics!
I take MO, checks or PP.

Thanks for your time!
-SSS

Last edited: