• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD

AdamP123

((((-(-(-_-)-)-))))
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2017
PA
For sale is a new, unused setup. In total, including shipping, I have about $390 into the scope and mount. Both of these have been put on a rifle, but never actually saw a round. There is not a hint of a blemish on the scope or mount. They are mint. Glass is perfect. I do no have any of the original packaging for the scope or mount.

The scope is the Primary Arms SLx 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-HUD-DMR-308. For the money, these are very tough to beat. I have two of these on .308 rifles with thousands of rounds and haven't had a single issue. The only reason I am selling this scope is because I sold the rifle it was on and don't really have a use for this scope at the moment.

The mount is an Aero Precision Ultralight 30mm Scope Mount, Extended - Anodized Black. This is also unused ad was only on a rifle for a brief moment.

For both, I am asking $270 shipped and that price is firm. Will not separate. PayPal F&F only.

Essentially, you get a brand new optic and a free mount. No trades, unless you can offer the following items:

Trades I will consider...

- LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Straight Bow Trigger
- LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Standard/Curved Bow Trigger
- LWRC Compact Stock FDE
- Magpul K2+ Grip FDE and Black
- LWRC Ambi Selectors
- Strike Ambi Mag Release
- Teal Blue Bravo PDQ Bolt Hold/Release

Unless I have it listed above, I am not interested in trading. Thanks for looking.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited: