• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ClangClang

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2017
UT
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Frustrated by lack of USPSA/IDPA/3 Gun matches? Might as well practice some extreme social distancing with this bad bitch!

I've finally come to terms that I have nowhere to shoot this thing. I am not in any rush to sell it and have it priced fairly, so lowball offers will be politely ignored.

Possible trades: KAC SR-25, Sig P365XL, Glock 19 Gen 5 frame only (I already have a slide). Please don't offer anything else, not interested. Maybe a Triumph Scrambler or Yamaha XSR, but that's it.

Rifle Specs
  • Seekins Havak HP1 in 6.5 Creedmoor
  • KRG OD Green Whiskey 3 (non folding) chassis
  • Chassis includes KRG Angled Rear Bag Rider, Arca Spigot, and Harris Direct Bipod Adapter
    • Also comes with spare grip panels and other accessories
  • Harris bipod
  • Leupold MK5 5-25 with Tremor 3 reticle sitting top in Seekins rings. Non illuminated.
  • Two Magpul AICS pattern magazines

Rifle condition is immaculate or close to it. Seeing as I have no place to shoot it, there are only 60-80 factory rounds through it. No handloads. I can look at my ammo cases and get an exact number if you really want to know. No malfunctions of any sort. It's never been dropped, damaged, rained on, or any other issues. It might have the slightest surface scuffs from putting into the safe, but that's it. Scope was mounted using a Badger Dead Level, both scope and action screws all degreased and properly torqued as per mfgr specs using a FAT wrench. I'm very meticulous with rifle setup.

Original Costs:
  • Havak: $2200
  • Chassis with all accessories: $1100
  • Harris bipod: $110
  • Leupold MK5 (Non illuminated): $1700
  • Seekins Rings: $140
TOTAL: $5250 (Not counting sales tax, shipping costs, transfers, or anything else).

A la carte prices:
$1600 shipped for the MK5 with rings
$2400 shipped for the rifle + chassis (Damn this is an incredible deal)
$1450 shipped for the barreled action alone (must sell first before any other accessories)

Or, for the best deal of all: I am looking for $3950 $3850 shipped to your FFL for the entire package. Payment via Zelle preferred, but other options accepted on a case by case basis. $3800 FTF to a Maryland resident. I also have bulk (Winchester) and match (Nosler) ammo available to the buyer only to get you started during this latest ammo shortage.

1586797652834.png

Fun fact: It is also certified COVID-19 free. I have been fully quarantined since late Feb and I am completely self sufficient at home. Only 2 grocery store visits in the past 5 weeks wearing an N95 & gloves, with all proper decon procedures followed upon returning home.

Last edited:
Adding some more pics. The camo tape was wrapped around the optic when it was new. No scuffs or damage underneath, guaranteed.

jhlTPnz.jpg

m8ObEOj.jpg

m6SACiV.jpg

Sp0EX0X.jpg

LfGAvOQ.jpg