• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thorn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2003
ID
Prices are shipped. PayPal. I am not interested in any low offers. Combine and save on shipping.

KMR - original magnesium BCM-KMR-13 Ceracoated Magpul FDE with V Seven Titanium Nut, Ti Clamps, QD Mount, BCM Covers and BCM wrench, This is new only mocked up
7.75oz on the digital scale with all the hardware and panels!
$295 each.

AR15 Firing Pins- New $24 for three

SOLD - Seekins ATC 5/8x24 Brake - pulled from a Seekins rifle after 20 rounds $55
SOLD - BCM Keymod VFG - new FDE $15 each
SOLD - PRI Gasbusters - hand cycled in some unused rifles $80 each
SOLD - Rifle Receiver Extension Kit - pulled from a Seekins rifle $35
SOLD - Gemtech Bi-Lock 1/2x28 - lightly used never threadlocked $55
SOLD - SLR Rifleworks .750 DIMPLING JIG DJ7 & EZ Accuracy Dimple Guide $30
SOLD - TROY QD with Swivel $25 each (one sold)
SOLD - Noveske BCG parkerized “N” marked - New $150
SOLD - V Seven Titanium Ionbond Gasblock with Coated Tube .750 - New $75
SOLD - V Seven Upper Receiver - complete with Minimal Forward Assist, Ultra - Light Port Door & Flared Port Door Rod. This was mocked up with a Handguard but is otherwise new $200

Last edited:
That’s a great deal on the v7 upper. I have one and it’s such a quality upper.

That’s a great deal on the v7 upper. I have one and it’s such a quality upper.

Everything they make! I have another build with one but trying not to be such a hoarder and throw some money into a hunting rig...

BTT- I could use some cold weather Sitka in trade. Large jackets/Hoodies, 34R pants, Large bibs - Subalpine. New or like new only.

Last edited:
$275 shipped & insured for a KMR setup. Only 1 left.

Last edited:
I have a BCM BCG that is unused except for hand cycling in an upper that the buyer of the KMR can add for $125.
ONLY with the KMR. If you need other parts let me know and I’ll dig around..

$250 shipped & insured for the last KMR setup. FIRM. No trades.