• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Speedjunkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2007
Southern Kommiefornia
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing some shooting bench cleanup and have a few gunsmithing tools for sale. Some of the items are BRAND NEW, Unused while some are used in very good condition and only used once. I take very good care of my gear and always clean/lubricate (if necessary) after each use.

1. Geissele Reaction Rod for .223/5.56. I have two of these. One is BRAND NEW, Never used and another one that has been used once. These sell on Geissele's website for $99 each. Asking $OLD shipped for the NEW, Unused one and $OLD to zenbike shipped for the one that was used 1 time.

Pics of Geissele Reaction Rod (.223/5.56)

2. Brownells Scope Ring Alignment Lap. This is for 30mm rings. I literally used this ONCE and put it away. I don't have any more scopes with 30mm tubes so there's really no need for me to keep this one. Brownells sells them here for $79.99 when they have them in stock. They have been on backorder for some time now. Asking $OLD shipped.

Pic of Brownells 30mm Scope Ring Alignment Lap

I believe I've priced the above items fairly, but should you think I'm way out in left field, please let me know. I've sold a bunch of high end firearms, scopes and other items here on Snipershide, Calguns as well as on other forums. I've also conducted a few group buys as well.

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, regular Paypal + 4%, USPS Postal Money Order or CASH FTF. Price includes shipping within CONUS. Shipping to be determined for those outside the CONUS (Hawaii, etc). No shipping outside US. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Ed

Last edited:
I’ll take the new reaction rod.