• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    This Ballistic Advantage barrel has exactly 100 rounds through it. It's BA's SPR barrel so it's 18" long with 1/7 rifling. A bolt is not included (it did not come with one originally) but the ARC uses your standard Grendel bolt so they're easy to come by. The barrel has been cleaned and is ready to go. Except for some blow by around the gas port and remnants of the gas block set screws on the underside of the port it looks great. These are inconsequential but I don't like to surprise anyone. I had no issues with the barrel so if you want to do an ARC build here you go.

First $250 gets it. I pay shipping in the lower 48 and you pay PP. No trades

SOLD
    7XMetsN.jpg

AWwzQz9.jpg
    cR0MFeq.jpg
    7Zpmzni.jpg
    HfRXNqc.jpg

Last edited:
    over 100 rounds it averaged 1.8" 5-shot groups. I've not shot BA barrels before so I don't know if that's par for the course or not but either way that's what it was.