• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dumbbell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
Des Arc, AR (aka where?)
I have a Mega Arms MaTen monolithic ar10 in 6 creed for sale. It has alot of high end parts in it as well:
Barrel is a 6 creed dracos barrel 22", threaded 5/8x24
Jp silent captured spring with H2 buffer
Jp High pressure bolt and firing pin
Triggertech AR Diamond trigger
RCA adjustable gas key(not installed, new in bag)
Mega monolithic matching upper and lower
Lantac full auto bolt carrier.
Magpul Prs stock
2, 25 rd magpul mags
1, 20 rd magpul mag
1, 10 rd magpul mag

I bought this gun to hunt coyotes and pigs with. The previous owner put exactly 60 rounds thru, and i have put approximately 300 more thru it. I added the JP parts and trigger, and I ran it suppressed for every shot. I did not have one, not one malfunction, jam, anything. Because of the heavier lantac bolt and jp silent captured spring, and the fact that its a mega doesn't hurt, it is the softest shooting, most accurate ar10 i have ever owned. And thats compared to seekins, jp, and the ole dpms.
It is the only ar10 I've owned that has no first round or cold bore shift, and will consistently shoot half moa with my handloads and federal gold medal match.

I do not want to sell it, but have to finance my prs addiction I reckon. It is in 95% new condition, with a scuff or 2 on the barrel, but the upper and lower itself only have a scratch on the bottom from the arca rail I ran on it. It killed 146 coyotes in 5 months this winter, and 47 pigs. It is a hammer. And i am more than impressed with the accuracy the dracos barrel delivers as well. I am asking 1945 shipped, or best offer, and i accept paypal f&f or plus 3.5 %

I also have quite a bit of federal gold medal match i can sell at a good price, as well as alot of reloading components, dies, brass, bullets, etc i will make someone a good deal on also. Buyer gets first dibs

20200820_115836.jpg
20200820_115855.jpg
20200820_115848.jpg
20200820_115919.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KenRUM
So I have a question. Is this the OLD Monolithic upper Lower before they sold to Zev or is this the Newer ones? I dont know how to tell.
Do you have the Barrel Wrench as well? It is Proprietary is it not?

Hayden.