• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wulf

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2018
    New hampshire
    pro curve single stage never hung on a action package opened only for inspection.
    Placed a order for a gold two stage and apparently I’m getting another single stage.
    I definitely don’t need three single stages so this brand new pro curve diamond is up for sale at the Black Friday price I paid for the new gold one that’s coming in.
    price is $237.98 that’s exactly what I just paid for my gold one that’s on the way.
    Or if you have something interesting to trade I may consider that also.
    Pp friends and family I do not Venmo or any of the other new cash app things. If you want to send a money order the trigger gets shipped out after the money order is cashed.

Attachments

• 8D62EB9C-2400-48A6-A21A-7A08B80FBD2D.jpeg
      8D62EB9C-2400-48A6-A21A-7A08B80FBD2D.jpeg
      449.2 KB · Views: 44
    Reactions: Mallardmilitia
    i've got 2 gold 2 stages coming. Might b interested in doing some horse trading on ur gold single u have coming in

I have 2 gold 2-stages coming, looking at possibly trying out a flat 2-stage though. Anyone have run curved vs flat and have a strong opinion?
    Honestly I think it’s personal preference. I haven’t shot the two stage triggers yet but I have shot both the flat (the trigger I use) and pro curve (friends rifle)
    Here’s a thread in the hide with opinions on it

Honestly I think it’s personal preference. I haven’t shot the two stage triggers yet but I have shot both the flat (the trigger I use) and pro curve (friends rifle)
    Here’s a thread in the hide with opinions on it

Thanks. I run a Huber 700 Curved, and the curve profile on it feels so much nicer than my previous triggers (Tikka, Timney), but I'm not sure about the curve on the TT. I guess I'll see in a few weeks when they arrive.