• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

86alaskan

Sour Kraut
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2019
St Louis
Moving my swfa on to greener pastures, tax time is calling.

Scope was purchased new couple years ago and is excellent condition. It has only seen range use by me. Tracking is spot on, goes out past 10mils and back to zero everything it goes to the range.

Included in the deal..... zero stop shim set, swfa throw lever, swfa bubble level, Burris 6 screw tactical rings in cercoat sniper grey that have been bedded to scope for perfect no slip fit, front vortex defender cap, front and rear butler creek caps, original box. Scope is the Mrad quad plex illuminated. Currently on a pic rail, so you should be able to zero quickly and be off and running

SOLD

Attachments

• 20201208_211233.jpg
    20201208_211233.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20201208_211223.jpg
    20201208_211223.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: MidRangeCrisis
Moving my swfa on to greener pastures, tax time is calling.

Scope was purchased new couple years ago and is excellent condition. It has only seen range use by me. Tracking is spot on, goes out past 10mils and back to zero everything it goes to the range.

Included in the deal..... zero stop shim set, swfa throw lever, swfa bubble level, Burris 6 screw tactical rings in cercoat sniper grey that have been bedded to scope for perfect no slip fit, front vortex defender cap, front and rear butler creek caps, original box. Scope is the Mrad quad plex illuminated. Currently on a pic rail, so you should be able to zero quickly and be off and running

Price is $999 shipped
PM coming to you

verified illumination at request of interested party. put in a fresh battery and ran it through all settings. illumination is fully function. scope is ready to go.

Reactions: MidRangeCrisis