• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

If you all think that $2.50 a round for ANY centerfire is expensive right now, then you are definitely NOT paying attention...

I've seen some Hornady 6.5 Grendel (especially on, but not limited to, Gun Broker) going for anywhere between $3.50 and $6 a round. Most likely, unscrupulous vendors are "buying" that $6 from themselves, to inflate price/demand even farther. But if you can get factory loaded ammo that's any kind of decent, for $1 and a quarter, you may want to grab it with both hands. $2+ a round is pretty normal right now.

And all I can say is, my hat's off to the stores and individuals, who are limiting purchases, and holding their prices as low as they can, while weathering the blitz...

Last edited:
Well, it ain't all rainbows and unicorns........

5 x "I'll take it ALL" responses, followed by "wait.... How much!?! I didn't have my reading glasses on" 😅

To be Crystal clear.....

It's $500/200 rounds, $250/100 rounds, $50/20 round box, $2.50 each shot, 250¢ per 1 piece......

Plus shipping.......

Some lots still available ☺️

Have a couple 100rd lots of Hornady 140 ELD-M.
$250 plus shipping per 5 boxes.

Ha. Well I flubbed up the math real nicely. Had to fix my own post to cover up my error. Shhhh :D

Reactions: big67
some other just went for $3 a rnd on here a bit ago, so i guess i better sell some