• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

Super rare, like new Factory Cerakoted Black Q Sugar Weasel $1999 shipped & insured.

I purchased this last March (2021). I've only put 60 rounds of ammo through it to function test. 40 rounds of super and 20 rounds of subs (shot amazing) and it went back into the safe. It is 100% factory and comes in the factory box. There's a very minor wear at the charging handle interface and brass deflector. It's VERY nice and light.

This is a very limited edition which is Cerakoted by Freedom Trading in house then sent back to Q for Assembly and Test Firing. It carries the full Q warranty and Freedom Trading warranty for the coating. More details are here.

I've settled on some LMTs and have no more room in the safe for guns I don't shoot often.

I'm primarily looking for cash but I'm open to trades for cool stuff if it's heavily in my favor. I'm not looking for anything in particular.

I will only ship to an FFL. You must legally be allowed to own this firearm and must know and abide by all laws. I will not ship to California, New York, Hawaii, DC, Chicago, Massachusetts or anywhere else it is not legal or requires special accommodations to purchase. Shipping to Alaska is more, please contact for quote.

USPS Money Order, PayPal Friends & Family (no notes) or bank wire transfer only. I don't take PayPal G&S, Zelle Venmo or Credit Card so please don't say you'll take it if you're unwilling to send a USPS Money Order, PayPal Friends & Family (no notes) or bank wire. Your FFL must be willing to receive shipments from individuals. Full payment is due within 24 hours or the item will be relisted. Thank you.
Just to be clear; this is a"pistol" and not an "SBR", correct?