• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Sold

Appreciate the time brother I’d be all over making a deal if you had the Tall version. I’m 6’3” and have had the shorter models in the pass that do not work for me long term. Awesome wall decor! GLWTS

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Appreciate the time brother I’d be all over making a deal if you had the Tall version. I’m 6’3” and have had the shorter models in the pass that do not work for me long term. Awesome wall decor! GLWTS
No worries. Figured a few pics would help some folks. I rarely stand up fully when glassing or shooting so the less a few inches and weight savings was more beneficial for me in the woods. And thanks, Wife thinks it's an elk hunting cabin now 😆

Great setup. I have the long version, and I love it. Add an Anvil ballhead, and you're good to go.

Great setup. I have the long version, and I love it. Add an Anvil ballhead, and you're good to go.

The anvil 30 is a really good head also. This one also has a pan feature that the anvil 30 does not. It still is a ball head with a similar clamp as the 30 but it is more compact. But yes, they are great setups.

Last edited: