• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

FJBPrecision

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2011
USA
Hawk hill barrel that’s 24” from muzzle to end of tenon. Chambered by Gradous who was one of the best gunsmiths. Caliber is 6BR and this is for an Impact action

7.5 twist, 5/8x24 muzzle

Contours heavy like a mtu

Has only 290 rounds on it and is just broken in. Barrel shoots just like you would expect from Gradous. Barrel finish has scratches and marks from sliding in and out of my barrel vice. If you want a barrel with a perfect cerakote finish I would buy a brand new one. If you want a barrel that hammers and don’t care what it looks like than look no further

$sold
F7F89ADE-2274-4D29-8F02-2ED9460D73F2.jpegFCC21746-F974-4757-9F18-E757EEFDECDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Forcedoutage
I had an identical barrel with similar round count by Robert that I could barely sell that shot .15 moa. Just hard selling even very good disposable parts I guess.

Reactions: FJBPrecision
up for evening crowd. few more days than I will be keeping it

Last edited: