• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD

Have you seen this thread?

Edited as I had put in some incorrect information about how long this listing had been up for and the person listing it provided a correction on the details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinnie45ACP

As I recall the guy has had this for sale for most of this year, this is the latest thread for selling it.
It looks to be the model you want, but since of course he won't post any pictures, you'd probably need to contact him and see if he is willing to text them to you directly.
Thanks.

As I recall the guy has had this for sale for most of this year, this is the latest thread for selling it.
It looks to be the model you want, but since of course he won't post any pictures, you'd probably need to contact him and see if he is willing to text them to you directly.
@W54/XM-338 like to police things but doesn’t have the memory capacity apparently. It was a March Genesis he got pissy about my not posting pictures. The gentleman who bought it is glad W54/XM-338 had no interest in it.

@W54/XM-338 like to police things but doesn’t have the memory capacity apparently. It was a March Genesis he got pissy about my not posting pictures. The gentleman who bought it is glad W54/XM-338 had no interest in it.

My mistake, sorry.

Hopefully however me pointing the guy that wants to buy the scope to your listing helps you get the sale.

Reactions: Vinnie45ACP