• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD sold

Would you by chance have a caliper to measure the actual barrel channel. I’d like to see if my Christiansen Arms Ridgeline will drop in without a lot of fitting.

Would you by chance have a caliper to measure the actual barrel channel. I’d like to see if my Christiansen Arms Ridgeline will drop in without a lot of fitting.
It says that the stock will take up to an M24 profile barrel, which is just about the stoutest barrel profile next to straight cylinder that there is. See dimensions of the M24 on chart below. Last one.

1668364118685.png

Add a little +/- in the measurements as I was trying to hold the stock, caliper while not getting a reflection on it from the overhead light, and take the picture. Tape measure is at the front of the lug pocket so measuring from front of your lug may be slightly different as well but should give you a general feel of fit.

Last edited:
It says that the stock will take up to an M24 profile barrel, which is just about the stoutest barrel profile next to straight cylinder that there is. See dimensions of the M24 on chart below. Last one.

Thank you for attempting to help. The stock can be cut up to an M24 but what is cut is specific to the order placed at Manners. This stock is currently cut to a Bartlein #13. It is not hard to cut out for thicker barrels at all though. Plenty of folks do it with dowel rods and sandpaper. Or you can send it back to Manners and they'll do it in weeks rather than wait 10+ mo for a new stock

Reactions: lash
Th
Thank you for attempting to help. The stock can be cut up to an M24 but what is cut is specific to the order placed at Manners. This stock is currently cut to a Bartlein #13. It is not hard to cut out for thicker barrels at all though. Plenty of folks do it with dowel rods and sandpaper. Or you can send it back to Manners and they'll do it in weeks rather than wait 10+ mo for a new stock.
Thank you for attempting to help. The stock can be cut up to an M24 but what is cut is specific to the order placed at Manners. This stock is currently cut to a Bartlein #13. It is not hard to cut out for thicker barrels at all though. Plenty of folks do it with dowel rods and sandpaper. Or you can send it back to Manners and they'll do it in weeks rather than wait 10+ mo for a new stock
Thanks, I think my barreled action should drop right in. I’ll check when I get home……fitting actions and barrels to stocks never goes well for me, I have “0” patience when it comes to fine detailed work.

Looked up what this would cost to order from Manners now given price increases - over $1400 ($1383+shipping). Save yourself $400 and 10mo of waiting.

Last edited: