• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold

Emmaandhaley

Emma and Haley
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Temecula, Ca (not by choice)
Fellow Hide Members,

I have a Manners PRS2 for sale.

Make: Manners PRS2 with Gen2 mini chassis
Inlet: Remington 700 SA (swept bolt handle)
Color: Black Carbon
Barrel Channel: M24
Rail: Area 419 10” rail
Soft foam check pad

$1200 shipped. PayPal (f&f only), Zelle, or good ole snail mail.

Thanks,
Jay

EF9D562E-3EA4-40A9-AA59-00DBC0B8B984.jpeg
C684EA44-0FEB-4562-9FB8-DF90A5C68B98.jpeg

Last edited:
Where did you get that soft foam cheek pad for your manners stock?
@Flea21 Brother that was rude of me to just say “Home Depot” when you asked me a serious question. We all are here to learn from each other, and I am better than that.

Here is a break down of what I do, this is the method I use on pretty much all of my stocks now. Especially my LRH’s since there is not a check pad for them yet.

1: buy the roll (I used 1/8” but use the size that you like)
2: take off the check rest (if it’s removable)
3: take some ruff measurements (I use a fabric tape measure)
4: cut off a piece of the foam from your measurements
5: test fit on you stock
6: trim it “how you like it” (Cajun Kacker🤣🤣)
7: peel off the paper from the sticky side
8: spray the sticky side with canned spray glue (don’t over do it as it will run and get over everything)
9: place it on your check rest
10: wrap tight with sram wrap to hold it in place while the glue dries. (I’ve tried rubber bands, holding it, ect… but I came to figure out if I just put a couple TIGHT wraps of sram wrap on it the bottom edges don’t peel up.)

Last edited:
Curious, did you modify the receiver mouth opening on the stock? Looks a lot deeper than the normal you see from Manners….

Curious, did you modify the receiver mouth opening on the stock? Looks a lot deeper than the normal you see from Manners….
I have not made any modifications to the stock. I bought it from another member about 5-6 years ago. It was on my wife’s hunting rifle (origin action) used maybe 5 times a year. She started to take over my LRH stock so I ordered her one.

Thanks,
Jay